“Caribbean Dreams”, yes wouldn’t it be nice. Let’s get together and fake it, with our island shirts, shorts, flip-flops, and whatever; a WZZ January tradition for many years, thanks to Mac Obrien.
- When: January 11th, a Saturday night, starting at 6:00 PM.
- Where: Mac Obrien’s and Tom Baldwin’s place
- Address: 4385 Lloyd Way, Reno. (Below’s the map.)
- Food and Drink: No specific food themes or brewing styles, just bring what you feel like to share.
- Items for discussion might include:
- The upcoming Great Basin Brew-off
- This website
- The Affordable Care Act (just trying to lighten the mood here).
- We might try a group beer evaluation session, according to BJCP style guidelines (What in the beer is “to style” and what is “not to style”). I think someone is bringing an Oktoberfest, along with a reputable commercial example.
Hope to see you there!