Entries are coming in for the Great Basin Brew-Off, not physically yet (it’s a little early for that) but are showing up on the website and entry fees are being paid.
Here’s a few key points about entering the contest.
- You have to enter and pay (via PayPal) online. Here is the website link. It’s the same site we used last year, your previous username and password still apply.
- Entries have to be paid and delivered by February 15th.
- The Reno Homebrewer Shop and BrewChatter are the drop-off locations.
- The contest is limited to brewers in Nevada and NE Cal. This is the first time we’ve done that, pretty exciting, so you’re not competing against someone far away.
And for judging and stewarding:
- Same website, same username and password as last year. If you have trouble, let me know and I’ll help (775-544-7476).
- One judging location, Taps & Tanks, E. McCarran, South of Rock Blvd.
- Judging sessions – watch for updates – right now we have Wed, Thur, Fri evenings (6pm-9pm), and Sat (10am-1pm, and 1pm-4pm). We may not need them all, and if we trim we’ll probably delete Wed, then Thur. It all depends on the numbers. The dates inclusively are Feb 22-25. Try to indicate your availability online.
Best of Show judging will be at Great Basin Victorian Ave Brewpub, Sparks, Sun, Feb 26, 4pm, followed immediately by the Awards Announcements. Hope you can make it.